 Events / BrickFest / 204
Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:06:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

This is just to let you know that we are planning on having music at the
Castle room during the Gathering. Since we at .castle have, repeatedly and
consistently, mentioned music bringing inspiration, it makes a lot of sense
to bring our favorite insipring music and play it while having fun, dreaming
up ideas and cooking up plots for CW. Craig will, hopefully, be supplying
the boombox, but if someone more local could help out with that, that'd be
great! Please LMK. And everyone is *certainly* welcome to bring in their
fave CDs, etc. I recommend putting your name on them somewhere though...

Peace out,
-Shiri Dori (who has the same initials as Scooby Doo)

That's a good idea, Shiri. I can bring a CD player if needed - I wouldn't want
somebody to carry theirs on an airplane or train. Somebody mentioned the
Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Bach - I have a 2 CD set of Bach organ works
(although I don't know if anybody wants to listen to an organ for 2 hours). I
also have some Wagner and a whole lotta Johann Strauss.

Ooh, another organ fan! Hey, I'll listen to organ music for two hours (I listen
to organ music most days), but you're right, most folks would probably prefer
not to. I'll have a look at my cds which have the Toccata and Fugue in D minor
by Bach, I think I may have one with some other stuff.

Frank