 Events / BrickFest / 1808
Re: BrickFest 2003 Keynote Broadcast - BrickCast 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang wrote:
<snip>
You will not be able to count the studs on the new 10092 Lego Minifig
Scale Starship Enterprise (save your Bar Mitzvah money now!) through the video
feed.

Is this real? Is LEGO going to produce Star Trek models now? How cool, now if
only they could aquire the Lord of the Rings license!

Jeramy