 Events / BrickFest / 1809
Re: Mecha and Technic Room(s) at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Barnes wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Avery wrote:
If you have Technic/Mindstorms competitions type MOCs which would be of interest
to other robotics AFOLs (ie; the folks who browse lugnet.technic or
lugnet.robotics) then put your stuff on display in 331.

If you have Technic/Mindstorms MOCs which would be of interest to the mecha guys
or other humanoid or animatronic fans, then 246 is your destination.

So what if your MOC is of interest to Mecha/Technic/Mindstorms fans?

Sorry, had to ask the stupid question ;-)

(not expecting a serious response :-)

My advice, build two of everything and put one in each room ;)

Ok, a little late notice, but we'll see ;-)

Thanks!

-TJ