 Events / BrickFest / 1807
Re: Mecha and Technic Room(s) at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:34:15 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Avery wrote:
Please forgive my ignorance if this subject has been covered before, but what is
the difference (for Technic) between room 246 "Mecha and Technic" and room 331
"Technic"? The current Events schedule lists these rooms.

Will room 246 be THE room for Mecha and Technic, with 331 as a spare room? Or
will Mecha take over 246 and have 331 for only Technic?

What's up with that?

Lookin' foward to ALL creations (especially Mecha, Technic, Mindstorms,
Modelteam :-). See y'all soon!

-TJ

There are two rooms because we needed one in which presentations can be given
(246) and one in which we can install computers and act as an ante-room for 329
for competitions (331).

So;

If you have Technic/Mindstorms competitions type MOCs which would be of interest
to other robotics AFOLs (ie; the folks who browse lugnet.technic or
lugnet.robotics) then put your stuff on display in 331.

If you have Technic/Mindstorms MOCs which would be of interest to the mecha guys
or other humanoid or animatronic fans, then 246 is your destination.

My advice, build two of everything and put one in each room ;)

JB