 Events / BrickFest / 1806
1805  |  1807
Subject:
Mecha and Technic Room(s) at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:25:26 GMT

Please forgive my ignorance if this subject has been covered before, but what is
the difference (for Technic) between room 246 "Mecha and Technic" and room 331
"Technic"? The current Events schedule lists these rooms.

Will room 246 be THE room for Mecha and Technic, with 331 as a spare room? Or
will Mecha take over 246 and have 331 for only Technic?

What's up with that?

Lookin' foward to ALL creations (especially Mecha, Technic, Mindstorms,
Modelteam :-). See y'all soon!

-TJ