 Events / BrickFest / 1830
Re: BrickFest 2003 Keynote Broadcast - BrickCast 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:03:11 GMT

That is pretty cool, but did this have to be in the proprietary Windows Media
Player format?

Ah well. I'll wait for the text transcript. I'm probably going to be working
during the keynote anyway and it would be hard to explain it to my co-workers.

Rocco