 Events / BrickFest / 167
Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:22:53 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Christina will be posting a link to them soon (she may elaborate on delays
then if she wants to ) They really were a good lot, and I think we got some
great submissions.

Thanks Stephen...Christina and I have been in contact by e-mail on this.
Since there is no competetion now, I would really just like to see what else
was submitted.

...Yes, We had wanted to publish them earlier (well, at least I did :-) But
things being what they are... :-)

...I want her to post them so that anyone working on things (like fliers or
printouts or "instruction sheets" (like for brickwars)), can use the assorted
entries for clipart :-)

But you won't want screen-rez JPEGs, and that's what BrickShelf does best.
Perhaps she might put links to TIFF or EPS files at the BrickFest site? Just
a thought.

...Well, most of the designs were "roughs" (even sketches). That was great for
the competition, and I think even the sketches will look nice printed on things
(or "touched up" in a paint program to make them more printable). (your AYBBTU
would make a great sign at the brick room, I'll have to remember that one :-)

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org