 Events / BrickFest / 154
Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 19:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Matthew Gerber writes:
Christina (et al.),

It's been several weeks since your deadline for the BrickFest t-shirt design
competition. I was wondering if you had made a decision on the design yet?

No matter what is chosen, I personally would enjoy seeing all of the entries
submitted to be chosen from...perhaps you might put all of the official
ideas into a single folder on BrickShelf for us all to see (Bram's and mine
included)?

Thanks!

Matt

Still working on it...  We hope to have an announcement soon.

Christina Hitchcock
www.brickfest.com
WAMALUG.org