 Events / BrickFest / 159
158  |  160
Subject:
Brickfest Polo Shirt (was Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:38:13 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:
If someone needs a small production run of embroidered shirts, my sister
(who lives near the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills) has a small business
specializing in embroidered clothing.  She specializes in baby gifts but I
have used her services for collared shirts and golf shirts  for my office.
Tyically all she needs is some sort of digital image which she downloads
into her embroidery machine.  As with most clothing orders, the bigger the
order, the cheaper the per piece price is.

If someone is interested, she can be reached at:  http://www.katzklozet.com

Could you give us some price estimates? I'd love to have a polo shirt in
addition to the T-Shirt, and if we can get enough interest, perhaps we
can convince the powers that be to have it done (or give us release to
take the design and have it done ourselves).

So if you're interested in a Polo, give a "me too", or better, send me
an e-mail and I'll tally up the numbers.

Frank