 Events / BrickFest / 163
Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:44:33 GMT

I know it is not pretty, fast, and others would probably have set it up
differently but here you go. The fallowing link will take you to the page that
contains the logo submissions for the 2001 BrickFest T-shirt.   The t-shirt
design has been selected however we will use all the logos in some way.

http://www.brickfest.com/2000/shirtlogoindex.html

Christina