 Events / BrickFest / 161
Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:22:34 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote:

Christina (et al.),

It's been several weeks since your deadline for the BrickFest t-shirt design
competition. I was wondering if you had made a decision on the design yet?

No matter what is chosen, I personally would enjoy seeing all of the entries
submitted to be chosen from...perhaps you might put all of the official
ideas into a single folder on BrickShelf for us all to see (Bram's and mine
included)?

...Christina will be posting a link to them soon (she may elaborate on delays
then if she wants to ) They really were a good lot, and I think we got some
great submissions.

...I want her to post them so that anyone working on things (like fliers or
printouts or "instruction sheets" (like for brickwars)), can use the assorted
entries for clipart :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org