 Events / BrickFest / 156
Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 16:10:41 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

But I have to reiterate my disdain for teeshirts and desire for a collared
shirt instead/in addition. Collared shirts I can wear to casual clients. Tee
shirts I can't... hence loss of conversation starter opportunities.

Brickfest powers that be, please consider a collared shirt version if at all
possible.

Here here! I for one would like to have the option to buy a polo or button
up shirt. I can get ALOT more use out of it.

Jake

--
Jake McKee
AFOL