 Events / BrickFest / 1436
Re: Call for Participation in the Train Model Contest at BrickFest™ 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:28:14 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh wrote:

Thats a good question, but I think currently we're only talking about the Train
contest, it will be up to the other organizers to set up rules for contest in
other themes.....I'm guessing that a "Trilobite" is not a train of any type.

jt

Oop, my mistake. However, since the Train group is first to deal with this, this
group will most likely set the precedent for the other groups to follow.

Actually the precedent in my view, (since this is not the first year there have
been contests) is what was done in previous years, and I am already checking
into this to try to determine what that precedent actually is (or are, if it
varied).

Thanks JT, for taking up a bit of slack for me on this! Let's not stress out TOO
much about this just yet.