 Events / BrickFest / 1289
Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 23 - 29, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:21:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Bryan Kinkel writes:
I feel bad even putting (dumping) that part into my daughter's bins... But
then again, she might find some use for it that adults could never
imagine. That is what Lego is all about.

Perhaps BrickFest should have a contest - Given a pile of not so great
parts (including the orange steeds from 7115 Gungun Patrol), see who >can come up with the most creative model...

NOOOOOOO, TLC may like the winning model, and release it as a set, and then
there are even more useless parts around.....

Paul

Bryan