 Events / BrickFest / 1127
Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:11:53 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:
Well, I didn't take many pictures, and I don't think we had a web cam in
the room, so I won't be able to do a turn by turn re-cap of the game, so
I'll just free associate about the game...

<beaucoup de snippage...> :)

It looked like Larry didn't have a lot of luck this year... ;)

That would be putting it mildly!

The game looked very fun from what I saw of it.  I was tempted to join but
was "rebuffed" when I was told that I couldn't use Imperials or use Islanders.

I was unaware that you asked to use imperials. I played imperials last year
(who promptly "went bad")...