 Events / 595
Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:20:38 GMT

I think we could find reasonable hotel rates for the Chicago area.
Naperville/Lisle is right along I-88 and is home to many large company offices -
close to a few big shopping centers, entertainment (theatres), and about a 30-35
minute drive to downtown with good traffic.  To O'Hare its about 20-25 mins on
I-88 and I-294.

But, I'd rather first see MSP as the midwest LEGO event, because there's more
LEGO stuff up there than there is here.  Still, Naperville is only 20 mins from
my place ;-)

-Tim

Tim, the company I work for has several buildings along the I-88 Corridor,
but my building is in Atlanta, so I know what those prices are like with the
occasional travel I have to do when I go there.  They are fairly reasonable,
and for people wanting to bring food and make meals to save costs, I like to
use Homestead Suites--and they're pretty inexpensive as well!

I'll agree with you that it's a nice area as well...

Scott Lyttle