 Events / 593
Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:18:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
A midwest convention is going to involve a lot of people flying in
from the coasts, since it seems that most of the active AFOLs on
Lugnet are on either the east or west coast.  So I think proximity to
major airports should be a very high priority, and they don't get more
major than Chicago.  You can get a cheap nonstop to Chicago from just
about anywhere.  (Nonstops are important, because when transporting
LEGO models, the less time your bags spend at the mercy of baggage
handlers, the better.)

That stuff gets carryon. Give your clothes to the baggage handlers.

The amount of LEGO I packed out to BricksWest wasn't going to fit in
carryon...

Frank