 Events / 582
Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tim Courtney writes:
I'm not keen on Chicago because hotel space is pricey. I'd stump for CVG or
MSP or DTW (all midwest hubs) before ORD as space is less expensive in
Cincinnati, Minneapolis or Detroit than it is in Chicago.

I'm not absolutely certain, but I would figure hotel would get a bit
cheaper if
people were willing to travel out into the suburbs a bit after getting into
town.

I dunno, I just got back from the north burbs and I paid 150 a nite for
Marriott Suites in Deerfield, and that was a corporate (discounted) rate.

Maybe in Joliet, but who wants to stay there?

++Lar