 Events / 378
Re: *RESULTS-New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey-RESULTS*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:08:03 GMT

In lugnet.events, Matthew Gerber writes:

If we had difinitive numbers on local vs. non-local attendance at Brickfest,
we might see better what was actually happening there (I'm not asking anyone
to find/figure-out/forward this info...I'm just sayin'...).

You can get a pretty close sense by going to the brickfest.org site and
looking at the roster of registrants which I believe includes state info.
Only 10 registrants did not show, and several of THEM paid their attendance
so will get packets but didn't get to come.

That ought to get you pretty close. If I have time I will dig through the
list and try to tell you who the no shows were. Christina knows exactly. She
knows *everything* about BrickFest.

Whoever organises this west thing or things needs to CLONE Christina, she
was amazing... Mind you Denise and WubWub and Rich and Kev and etc. etc.
were no slouches but that girl... the mind boggles at all the stuff she got
to happen. Hats off to her and the rest. BrickFest has set a pretty high
bar, IMHO.