 Events / 379
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:10:22 GMT

In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snip>

[...] I think the question of whether a
fest should be held northish, southish or both is an important question that
needs to be thought through dispassionately. It doesn't have to be decided
TODAY though! Someone perhaps could post some of the pros and cons of both
in a nice summary and people could mull.

I agree, but I also think that the questions of where/when et al are
secondary to someone actually committing to put in the work.  If it's a
Seattle group that digs in and organizes it, it'll be a Seattle event.  If
it's an LA group that does it, it'll be a SoCal event.  No big whoop.

Don't count your chickens until you at least have some eggs.

$0.02
James