 Events / 387
Re: *RESULTS-New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey-RESULTS*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.events, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.events, Matthew Gerber writes:

If we had difinitive numbers on local vs. non-local attendance at Brickfest,
we might see better what was actually happening there (I'm not asking anyone
to find/figure-out/forward this info...I'm just sayin'...).

You can get a pretty close sense by going to the brickfest.org site and
looking at the roster of registrants which I believe includes state info.

Nope, I checked there before, just the names are up. I'm not keen to ask any
of the folks from DC to gather up any info either...they need their rest.

OK... I have a copy of the program which has it. So the softcopy exists
somewhere... give it a few days and I will type it in if I have to but I
doubt that would be necessary.

Thank you Larry, I appreciate it. I'll take raw data, too. And I don't need
names/addresses/phone/e-mail or any other personal data, so if you have the
option, please don't forward this info (just out of courtesy to the folks
who attended, you understand).

Matt