 Events / 2408
  Looking for old Convention Programs

I was hoping somebody had an old program from BricksWest 03' and BrickFest 04'. I somehow lost mine in a recent move, and I'd like to replace them. All I really need is a photocopy of the cover(s), and I'm willing to trade some parts for the effort. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jun-08, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Wrong newsgroup? Possibly... lugnet.events– Organized community events, festivals, competitions, tournaments, shows, etc.: announcements, ideas, collaboration, planning, fund-raising, curricula, technology, advertising, literature, (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jun-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Sorry for the the screw-up Richie, consider me suitably chastised. -Keith (16 years ago, 13-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

Richie, I think Keith’s request is covered by the "Literature" clause in your cut and paste. Even if it wasn't, I find your response intriguing. Tell me, did you find Keith’s request intrusive? Did it pull your attention from other crucial topics (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Indeed, it might be. You see, that's why I said 'possibly'. (...) Not particularly, but I did find it possibly off-topic. (...) Which market place? LUGNET? .events? Certainly not .market.buy-sell-trade (because, it wasn't posted there). (...) (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

Keith, I definitely have the BF 2004 guide. I don't know where it is off-hand, but I'm sure I'll find it eventually. I'm afraid that I can't help with the other con. (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Thanks Dan-O, Joe Meno also thought he might have a copy, so between the two of you guys I've got BF 2004 covered. I'm still looking for the much more obscure BricksWest03 program if anyone attended that august event. I fondly remember it as (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) snipped (...) Um, is this sentence meant to be constructive criticism or are you trolling? (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) snipped (...) Um, is this sentence meant to be constructive criticism or are you trolling? EDIT: Reposted to correct newsgroup (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Additionally, it's my understanding that the preferred spelling is "goofball." And I won't even get into "your just..." Dave! (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) When changing the newsgroup within a thread, it's good practice to make the post in both the old and the new newsgroup, with the FUT going (only) to the new. This crossposting, apparently, makes it much easier for those using newsreaders to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) Let us know if you get a copy of the ever-elusive Bricks magazine ;) Tim (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) This sounds way too complicated for a toy forum. I probably should just refrain from posting in the future to avoid more headaches. That sounds much easier. :^) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) It's not way too complicated, once you get the hang of it. I know I had difficulties early on, but with patient guidance from community leaders, I got to know the ropes. I would encourage you to persevere - it makes for a better LUGNET (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) If I haven't learned all of the posting, cross-posting (1), follow-up posting, re-directing, re-cross-posting, re-cross-directing rules in the almost 8 years (2) that I've been a member (3) of this site, then I assume that its hopeless for (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) It's never hopeless, Bob. With care, and with guidance from community leaders and others, you can improve not only your following-up posting, re-directing, re-cross-posting, re-cross-directing, but the whole LUGNET experience for all. (...) (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Is Richie too anal? (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Are you trying to give me a headache? Or is that just a bonus? :^) But I understand where your coming from. After all, (URL) incorrect newsgroup posting is serious business>. FUT set to infinity (and beyond) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Is Richie too anal? (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Atleast its only your head that has an ache and not your freckle, remember Bob, Richies ec has been diminished as has his CO status, hopefully he will get back to being the naughty boy he was in his pre Ambassadoria days maybe he could build a (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Luckily EC is a renewal resource AFAIK so CO Richie should be good to go! (...) Ooo - I loved that show when I was a kid! And Ive heard that the actor who played Col. Klink (who himself was Jewish) made it be known that he would leave the show (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) I thought Sgt. Schultz was kinda likeable. (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) I seem to recall Hilda looked good. (...) Noted. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Yes, he did come across as a likable buffoon. Certainty nothing like the S.S. Sturmhauptführer Gunther Lutze character from this Twilight Zone episode: (URL) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)