 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17608
Re: Looking for old Convention Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 03:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.events, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Wrong newsgroup? Possibly...

lugnet.events– Organized community events, festivals, competitions, tournaments, shows, etc.: announcements, ideas, collaboration, planning, fund-raising, curricula, technology, advertising, literature, experiences, analysis, discussions, etc.

No specific prohibition on encouraging people to commit breaches of copyright law.

In my view you probably should at least have set the FUT to .market.buy-sell-trade, but I could be wrong.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

FUT .market.buy-sell-trade

Sorry for the the screw-up Richie, consider me suitably chastised.

-Keith