 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17611
Re: Looking for old Convention Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:36:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Rutherford wrote:
   Richie, I think Keith’s request is covered by the “Literature” clause in your cut and paste.

Indeed, it might be. You see, that’s why I said ‘possibly’.

   Even if it wasn’t, I find your response intriguing. Tell me, did you find Keith’s request intrusive?

Not particularly, but I did find it possibly off-topic.

   Did it pull your attention from other crucial topics being discussed in this thriving market place of ideas?

Which market place? LUGNET? .events? Certainly not .market.buy-sell-trade (because, it wasn’t posted there).

   If it did, I recommend you employ a slower browser. It will retard the flow of data to a rate you may find less taxing. I guess your tone would make more sense to me if you were a surgeon asking a nurse to stop chatting during a complex procedure.

I’ll take your word for it. And thanks for the input.

   As it is...your just an aggressive goof ball who barks at passing cars. Cheers! Mike

Charming. Though if I was ‘just an aggressive goof ball who barks at passing cars’ (and what a turn of phrase that is!), I’d probably take this opportunity to berate you for your poor spelling.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux