 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17613
Re: Looking for old Convention Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:28:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Keith, I definitely have the BF 2004 guide. I don’t know where it is off-hand, but I’m sure I’ll find it eventually. I’m afraid that I can’t help with the other con.

Thanks Dan-O, Joe Meno also thought he might have a copy, so between the two of you guys I’ve got BF 2004 covered. I’m still looking for the much more obscure BricksWest03 program if anyone attended that august event. I fondly remember it as “Brickwist” because of some mis-printed signs that were the attendee’s first contact with the event upon arrival. Maybe E still has a copy...

Thanks again Dan!

-Keith