 Events / *546 (-20)
  Rail Racers at Brickfest reminder

As we all know Castle people have their "Brickwars", and the Pirate people have their Pirate game, well we LTD's have Rail Racers and we will be racing next weeked at Brickfest. Unlike the other "games" Rail Racers doesn't depend on luck, there are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  BrickFest ride share

I hope this will work, I hope this will help, but most importantly I hope this is not too late. (URL) similar chart will be set up at brickfest to aid in arranging rides to the LEGO Outlet store on Sunday morning. Christina Hitchcock (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: brickfest MOC cards

(...) section (...) For those of you that are having problems with the .pdf format I have added .jpg to the registration materials page. LMK if you have any other problems. Christina (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 9v Track Needed for Brickfest Train Room

(...) Nope. The count I gave was from local Wamalug members only. If your 200 straight are coming, that will help a lot! Thanks! Greg (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  [rtlToronto] Train2 on August 11th, 2001: Poster Available

Hi folks, rtlToronto, a Group for Lego Enthusiasts in the Greater Toronto and Southern Ontario Area, will present rtlToronto/train2, our second Lego Train Show at the Lillian H Smith Public Library in sunny downtown Toronto, Saturday August 11th, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: 9v Track Needed for Brickfest Train Room

(...) Greg did you count my 200 straight in this 600 count? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train/Monorail at Brickfest

(...) Troy I'll bring my monorail also.I have over 200 pieces of track(including over a 100 long straights) so we can build a really lonnnnnnnng layout:-) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) I think a standardized card for official sets would be nice. As far as the info I asked for for Pirate sets, feel free to put any or all of it onto one of the standard MOC cards, my main interest is to try and collect some information in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

is there going to be a standardized card print for offical sets on display? or are we just going to use the moc card print by christina? Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in news:3B3C95EA.371E@m...pring.com: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Train/Monorail at Brickfest

the monorail can be above all the trains lots of room! "Richard W. Schamus (legoman34)" <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in news:GFv8oL.vC@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Trains at BrickFest

exactly what i plan to do once i have the *gasp* budget for it to go along with my fish tank car "Rolf" <rolf.spamlovesyou.r...fords.net> wrote in news:GFuuFu.87q@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train/Monorail at Brickfest

I can bring my monorail stuff if there is a need for it. I have 3 complete sets (2 6991 and 1 6990) plus a bunch of extra track. Here is what we did with it last time: (URL) may also be able to talk my brother into bringing his 6990. Troy Thomas (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Rail Racers (was:Trains at BrickFest)

Greg & Tom, I pretty much have the Rail Racers system ready to go for the fest. I don't if an area has been layout for the them yet. The drag strip will pretty much take a space of about 4'x 20', so I don't know if the plan is to keep it in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) Ack! Another thing I have to do! :) (...) I'll do what I can to give info--it's going to be hard enough for me to finish the big boat and a few islands before BrickFest! best Lindsay (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Official announcement: BRICKFEST Name tags

Ok. Here is the situation. I've had a problem with the affiliation, nickname, or website option on the registration page. Names on the name tag will appear as they do on the "List of Attendees" webpage. (URL) If you have any changes to them send (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  9v Track Needed for Brickfest Train Room

In order to create an awe-inspiring 9v layout, we're going to need some more 9v track. From local volunteers we have approximately 600+ pieces, but given the size of the room (about 60' x 60') we have room for plenty more. So, if you are able, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train/Monorail at Brickfest

(...) There should be plenty of space, no problem. Out intent will be to create an integrated layout as much as possible -- so if others bring monorail items, we'd create a larger monorail setup, rather than 2 or 3 distinct ones. So please, mark (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: brickfest MOC cards

I'd like to thank Matthew Gerber for creating these for us. Christina H (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  brickfest MOC cards

If you plan to bring MOC(s) to BrickFest please fill in the appropriate section of the MOC cards template which can be found at (URL) Hitchcock WAMALUG.org www.brickfest.com (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) I can bring my 398 U.S.S. Constellation again this year. Maybe some '70s sets would be nice too. I could bring: 148 Central Station 550 Windmill 555 Hospital 580 Brickyard 770 Rescue Set -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact