 Events / BrickFest / 293
Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:00:19 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

...In working up the historical set display plans, I was hoping to get an idea
from people what historical sets they would be bringing. We are hoping to
assemble as compleat a collection as possible and hope that we can get the
support of people planning on making the fest.

I can bring my 398 U.S.S. Constellation again this year.  Maybe some
'70s sets would be nice too.  I could bring:

148 Central Station
550 Windmill
555 Hospital
580 Brickyard