 Events / BrickFest / 268
Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:02:44 GMT

"Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> wrote:

I can bring <set:7735>, a 12v train set from the mid 80's with instructions,
German train catalog and box, if you would like? I also have
7715/7722/7817/7835/7839 but I don't have allot of space, I am flying in to
DC and have MOCs too.

...Bring MOCs first, historical sets second. We can always look at historical
sets on set-ref, but MOCs are frequently better seen and touched in person :-)

...Ill put you in the list for all the above, and hopefully some duplicates will
come up before then so you wont have to worry at all about them :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com