 Events / BrickFest / 292
Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:49:43 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

I think we need to start coordinating the Pirate Display and the game.
If you would like to bring sets, please let me know what sets you would
like to bring, and if they would be available for use in the game. I'd
like to see all the ships and at least all the major bases represented
in as close to stock form as possible for the display. For the game, a
few of the bases could be used and any ships (mostly the smaller ones
though). If you want to bring MOCs of course those are also welcome.

So the information I'd like for items brought (ignore non-applicaple
fields):

Set or MOC Name: Red Beard Runner
Set Number:  6289
Modifications from Stock: None
Available for Gaming: Yes
Size: (include class of ship and hull sections used)
Description of MOC:

Set or MOC Name: Armada Flagship
Set Number:  6280
Modifications from Stock: None
Available for Gaming: Yes
Size: (include class of ship and hull sections used)
Description of MOC:

Set or MOC Name: Pirates Lost Island
Set Number:
Modifications from Stock:
Available for Gaming: Yes
Size: (include class of ship and hull sections used) 1 32x32 baseplate plus optional 16x32 baseplate
Description of MOC:  A medium-sized Pirate base with a small dock attachment.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu