 Events / BrickFest / 304
Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 06:35:09 GMT

is there going to be a standardized card print for offical sets on display?
or are we just going to use the moc card print by christina?

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in

geoff gray wrote:
I also have some old Pirate ships

I think we need to start coordinating the Pirate Display and the game.
If you would like to bring sets, please let me know what sets you would
like to bring, and if they would be available for use in the game. I'd
like to see all the ships and at least all the major bases represented
in as close to stock form as possible for the display. For the game, a
few of the bases could be used and any ships (mostly the smaller ones
though). If you want to bring MOCs of course those are also welcome.

So the information I'd like for items brought (ignore non-applicaple
fields):

Set or MOC Name:
Set Number:
Modifications from Stock:
Available for Gaming:
Size: (include class of ship and hull sections used)
Description of MOC:

For example, some from my own collection (which may or may not be
brought):

Set Name: Skull's Eye Schooner
Set Number: 6286
Modifications: Red spars
Available for Gaming: YES
Size: Class 7, 16-wide, 3 center sections

MOC Name: Red Seas Barracuda
Available for Gaming: YES
Size: Class 7, 16-wide, 3 center sections
white

Set Name: Imperial Trading Post
Set Number: 6277
Modifications: none
Available for Gaming: YES
Size: 32x64, class 1 cutter

MOC Name: Super Duper Imperial Base
Available for Gaming: YES
Size: 256x256
2000 blue soldiers and their officers guard the base. The dock area
provides space for many ships. A tavern district provides a place for
your crews to have R&R under the watchfull eyes of the constabulary.

No I don't actually have that last one... I don't even have that many
minifigs for the whole Pirate theme...

If you are tight on space, give me this information anyway, and I'll try
and coordinate who all brings stuff. It will certainly help me if most
of the big sets are covered and plenty of stuff is available for gaming.
Then I can concentrate on bringing stuff for the game (plus a few other
goodies I will bring in any case).

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet NUT #872