 Events / BrickFest / 269
Re: BrikWars I - Junkyard Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:46:25 GMT

Are Technix allowed (ie does the equipment restriction affect their spraycans)?
Also, are the ratio rules in full effect (obviously exept for Mechanix since
you are not allowed to have any vehicles)?

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Kornhaus writes:
Junkyard Wars

Game Length: 2-4 hours
Players:     3/5 (must be odd number)
Tech Level:  5
CP Limits:   100 for minifigs only, no weapons/equipment/vehicles