 Events / BrickFest / 296
Re: Train/Monorail at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:01:19 GMT

I would like to bring my 7740 12V train and 12V track/accessories.  I
think a 4x8 space would be about right for a medium-sized 12V layout.  I
also have a monorail layout that I would like to bring...that would be
about 4x6.  Let me know if there's enough space.  Looking forward to
Brickfest :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

There should be plenty of space, no problem.  Out intent will be to create
an integrated layout as much as possible -- so if others bring monorail
items, we'd create a larger monorail setup, rather than 2 or 3 distinct
ones.  So please, mark your items (masking tape with your initials is pretty
easy, and easily removable).

-Greg