 Events / BrickFest / 306
Re: Train/Monorail at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 13:48:47 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I can bring my monorail stuff if there is a need for it.  I have 3 complete
sets (2 6991 and 1 6990) plus a bunch of extra track.

Here is what we did with it last time:

I may also be able to talk my brother into bringing his 6990.

Troy I'll bring my monorail also.I have over 200 pieces of track(including
over a 100 long straights) so we can build a really lonnnnnnnng layout:-)

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message
Greg Kramer wrote:

We probably don't need to know every little thing people are bringing. • But
if you're bringing a lot of stuff, something especially large, or simply
must have a separate display area of your own, please let me know • directly at:

I would like to bring my 7740 12V train and 12V track/accessories.  I
think a 4x8 space would be about right for a medium-sized 12V layout.  I
also have a monorail layout that I would like to bring...that would be
about 4x6.  Let me know if there's enough space.  Looking forward to
Brickfest :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu