 Events / *241 (-10)
  RE: LDraw meeting at Brickfest 2001 - Interest?

(...) I could give a hand. If there are any special demo requests (a simple POV-RAY rendering, perhaps), I could maybe prepare something. If we're doing demos, it might be a good idea to see if we can get access to a projector or an overhead (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) ...Since we added web-pages, schedules, flyers and the like beyond just the t-shirt, I think maybe the entries can be broadened to include any fest themed like design. ...While, for example, a BrickWars themed design may not be appropriate for (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) ...I'm sure she wouldn't mind email attachments of pics (and if she does mind, you can send em to me :-) Another option would be to post them to a dead website and give us the URL. ...Since you mentioned brickshelf, I had thought of an idea (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

Christina, Sorry I haven't waited for your reply, but I just saw that another designer had posted designs to Brickshelf, and I would rather not do that (for fear that someone else would 'borrow' my ideas). Please let me know if I can e-mail my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:stimdtovi5mcthb...4ax.com... (...) demonstrations (...) I'm thinking an hour on Saturday afternoon, so we'll have the crowds at a peak for the weekend. This year it may be Q&A, but (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

Christina, Since it's not possible to post images here, will e-mailing them to you do? Or would you like me to post to BrickShelf? Matt Gerber (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) Hooray for neon! j/k ;) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

The artist can recommend a particular color. So it could be anything.. almost anything. Christina (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  RE: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) They were ash gray, though, right? Same color this year? I'll see what I can come up with, --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) It is up to the artist. Though I too prefer a smaller simple logo on the front of the shirt, below is the link to the front logo from last year. Quite a few people liked the use of the brick. As for a slogan, it is up to the artist. (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact