 Duplo / 49 (-10)
  Re: Toolo for 2000!

This makes sounds right. I think it would compete well with mecanno Jr which is doing well in the UK. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Toolo 2945 'Rocket'

It so strange the way Toolo's seem to have been distributed to stores in the US. Every store I have seen a Toolo set in, has always only had one type of toolo set. Never more than one per store. Today I cam across a Toolo set new to me: 2945, which (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Winnies a Pooh!

(...) to (...) too (...) Yeah, Im with you on Winnie, and I really dont like the Forest friends sets, I have actually been disapointed with this years range of Duplo, and for the first time ever, the quality as well. Did anyone else notice that the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) This is bad news. Like you I have a lot of track.... but one can never have too much. (...) Lets just hope Winne the Phoo is absent. Scott A (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Well I was told by Lego Australia that as it had been running consecutively for so long it was time to give it a break. The woman I spoke to said it definatly would be discontinued. Seeing as I have 30 metres of track, :-) I think we will be (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Is this really going to happen?! (...) It is too easy to build your own. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo 2612 'Scooter'

I found several of these yesterday, here is some additional info for the database... Name 'Scooter' (from the box) Pcs: 2 Ages: 2-5 (C) date: 1988, 1990 Ray (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Toolo for 2000!

(...) Cool. :) My kids are too old for Toolo now, but they still get the old bin-full out sometimes and play with it. (...) I wonder if the pricing will be any better? The first time around, Toolo was very expensive in the US. I shudder to think of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Classic (...) well! :) (...) I (...) them (...) Yeah, if we get to choose, lets have ancient Greece, the Addams family, Dinosaurs with cave and volcano base plates, and hordes of cave dwellers weird plant life, hey that would be great, just (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Light and sound elements

After having a bitch here about the Duplo light and sound elements, (having non-replaceable batteries) I decided to ring Lego to check on availability of replacement units . Lego Australia informed me that there are none, the reason I was given is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact