 Duplo / 45
Re: Big brother IS watching you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 05:27:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
deleting Duplo trains for 2000 (something I
had on good authority, this will happen so buy up big on track now!!!)

Is this really going to happen?!

bring
out more train accessories, carriages, lights, better station, and a tunnel
(why oh why did they never bring out a duplo tunnel???)

It is too easy to build your own.

Well I was told by Lego Australia that as it had been running consecutively
for so long it was time to give it a break.
The woman I spoke to said it definatly would be discontinued.
Seeing as I have 30 metres of track, :-) I think we will be ok, but wanted to
let everyone know that now is the time to buy, before it gets scarce.
I have noticed already that when stock in this gets down in all my local
stores it is not replaced, so maybe supplies are already low?
Can't wait to see a 2000 catalogue for Duplo.

Rachel