 Duplo / 44
Re: Big brother IS watching you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:26:27 GMT

deleting Duplo trains for 2000 (something I
had on good authority, this will happen so buy up big on track now!!!)

Is this really going to happen?!

bring
out more train accessories, carriages, lights, better station, and a tunnel
(why oh why did they never bring out a duplo tunnel???)

It is too easy to build your own.