 Duplo / 418
Re: Is 2933 Duplo Freight Train worth buying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:34:45 GMT

I just saw this set at KB toy Liquidators for $40.

Rose
"Todd Trotter" <ttrotter@mmcable.com> wrote in message
Hello,

I'm thinking of buying my son the Duplo 2933 Freight Train. Does anyone • have
an opinion good or bad about this set? It looks really cool, but I'd like • to
know what other people think about it.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2933

Does it run well? Will it last long under normal play conditions? etc.

Thanks in advance,
Todd Trotter