 Duplo / 403
Re: Is 2933 Duplo Freight Train worth buying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:30:23 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Mark James writes:
Todd, I don't want to deny you your 2933 - it's great - but until your son
is two then go for either DACTA Push Train 9139 or Circus Engine 2931.
Supplement this with DACTA Rails 9146 (certainly in the UK this worked out
cheaper than buying the 'individual' non-DACTA elements). Perhaps buy the
2933 now as well and just hide the engine.

Mark,

Thanks for the advice. Sounds good to me. I think I'll buy him either the
2731 Railroad Express or the 2931 Circus Engine in addition to the 2933
Freight Train. I'll put the motorized Freight Train parts away until he's
older and see how he likes just playing with the push trains. I really don't
want him to get frustrated and burned out on it before he's old enough to
really understand how it works.

The 2933 Freight Train just looks beautiful to me. I'd hate to regret
passing up on it. Just like the Metroliner. : )

Thanks again,
Todd