 Duplo / 399
398  |  400
Subject:
Is 2933 Duplo Freight Train worth buying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:09:29 GMT

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying my son the Duplo 2933 Freight Train. Does anyone have
an opinion good or bad about this set? It looks really cool, but I'd like to
know what other people think about it.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2933

Does it run well? Will it last long under normal play conditions? etc.

Thanks in advance,
Todd Trotter