 Duplo / 294 (-20)
  Does 2988 Exist?

Does set number 2988 Winnie the Pooh Power Bucket(?) exist? Might it be the number for non U.S. release of 2989, which is a bucket (with a big Pooh head lid!) that I have seen at my local TRU. My wife actually wants us to be "Pooh complete", and I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Duplo spotted

(...) Now showing at www.lego.com too. (...) Ages: 2+ (URL) (...) Ages: 3+ Pieces: 38 Price: USD 39.99 (URL) (...) Ages: 2+ (URL) other new? sets. [Numbers from booklet in recent purchase of 2975.] Most viewable at www.lego.com 2942 Large House set (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  new Duplo spotted

There seems to be a new Duplo "enviro" line. I see 3 sets at kbkids.com that I didn't see before. LEGO Duplo Growing Garden (URL) Duplo Wildlife Park (URL) Duplo Outdoor Wildlife (URL) else have more information about these? Thanks, /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  2699 Large Farm

Can any one e-mail me and tell me how many of each animal should go with this please. Thanks Alison (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Pooh sets

(...) Price was $3.97 each. (...) just found new sets at lego.com under Duplo Dolls set 2951 Lisa (feeding baby) (URL) 2952 Marie (URL) 2953 Anna (URL) 2955 Sarah (kitchen) (URL) 2961 Bedroom (URL) 2954 Picnic (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  new Pooh sets

At Walmart today in Greensboro,NC , I purchased 2 small new to me Duplo sets. I do not usually buy Duplo, but they were packaged in clear plastic canisters with various colored molded scenic tops. Canisters are approximately 6 inches tall. The lid (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Racers!

While replying to Rob Anderson's message, I heard something on the TV. Getting up, I heard an announcer's voice and something that sounded like the Daytona 500. Dreading having to actually watch what I knew was coming, and being too far from the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  New Duplo / Transparent Bricks/Picture Bricks

The new Duplo is now in-store near me. The sets look good, and there are tonnes of new parts. The main points of note: 1. Pink Duplo Girl type sets are back. These sets are themed like the early Belville. 2. Transparent bricks At least one of the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

(...) I only started buying Pooh when it went on clearance and bade to give over to Mickey and friends. Wow, Pooh is back. -Erik (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: TLC re-releasing discontinued LEGO Duplo set!

The 48x48 gray baseplate got a new number once. I was able to buy several hundred at clearance prices because they had the old discontinued number on them. I would hardly call them re-released, though. Mike Poindexter Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: TLC re-releasing discontinued LEGO Duplo set!

Town sets from 1978 got new dates when their packaging was changed. They weren't discontinued, just refreshed. (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: TLC re-releasing discontinued LEGO Duplo set!

(...) I guess it all depends on how you define a discontinued set, and even what constitutes a re-release (and does a set have to be discontinued to be re-released?). If we define a set with more than one copyright date as a re-release, then there (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo)

Christian Gemuenden wrote in message ... (...) Well, the Shell sets showing up in the US this year are listed as 1998, 2000 and would count as a re-release. Rose (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: TLC re-releasing discontinued LEGO Duplo set!

Answer to this question Yes Here in the UK i have found a few Technic Kits have been release again with different packaging and Dates E.g. Take the following set 8852 - I have 2 different Box's to this kit, one is dated 1986 and the other i will (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo)

  TLC re-releasing discontinued LEGO Duplo set!

Hi all, although we shouldn't be optimistic becuase the small fact I found out today, I still can't wait to tell you about it! Today, I *might* have found the very first re-released discontinued set ever. It's nothing important IMHO as it's been (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo) !

  WTB two 5024

I am looking for two 5024's. They were on S@H specials last month and they no longer are available. Could someone sell me one or two at a reasonable price? These are the Duplo train start/stop switches with the reversing element. Thanks, Rose (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Where can I post? (was: Can I post a WTB Duplo item here?)

(...) I think it's reasonable to post a request like that in Duplo. I think it is OK under these conditions: 1. The item you are buying/selling/trading doesn't appear often in BST 2. The newsgroup you are posting to doesn't have a lot of traffic. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Duplo train question (The Answer)

Is the old track compatible with the new track? I don't own any of the old track but I have found the answer. Here is a quote from the 1993 Catalogue. "The new rails are fully compatible with the former Play Train range. However the points and the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Can I post a WTB Duplo item herre?

I am looking for a specific Duplo train Item (to buy). I posted to BST however since the Duplo group is so small are we able to post a message here? Rose (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo train question

(...) I don't have any either, but I understand that they connect together fine. I agree that the curves appear to have a different arc. Another big difference is that the points don't appear to have any control, so that a train might go left... or (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact