 Duplo / 277
Re: Duplo train question (The Answer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 00:21:00 GMT

Is the old track compatible with the new track?
I don't own any of the old track but I have found the answer.
Here is a quote from the 1993 Catalogue.

"The new rails are fully compatible with the former Play Train range.
However the points and the bridge from the previous range are not compatible
with the new battery operated Play Train."

Tony answered the question about the points
The points don't appear to have any control, so that a
train might go left... or it might go right.

I think the bridge has to be corrogated so the Train wheels can grip.
As for length or curvature, I am not sure.

Carl