 Duplo / 275
Re: Duplo train question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
I'm not sure about the even older black Duplo track, I have seen it but I
don't own any so I can't say whether they'd join together with the grey
track or not.  They look like they would but if I recall correctly the black
tracks are longer.  Not sure whether the curvature is the same either.

I don't have any either, but I understand that they connect together fine.
I agree that the curves appear to have a different arc.  Another big
difference is that the points don't appear to have any control, so that a
train might go left... or it might go right.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com