 Duplo / 274
273  |  275
Subject:
Amazing DUPLO Masterpiece!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:03:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Awhile ago, we loaned our big bin of DUPLO to my parents, so that our niece
could play with them when she visits.  My stepdad was playing with the
pieces one night, and in a few hours managed to build a structure that used
all the pieces.

This is not your typical DUPLO creation.  It is a 3-foot-tall abstract
sculptural collage.  A play structure for small little DUPLO figs.  A zoo
in 3 dimensions.  A helicoptor crash.  A playground slide to nowhere.  With
a train track around the base.  :)

I've posted some pictures on Brickshelf.  See them at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2139.

You might notice a few clone brands amongst all the DUPLO, mostly the
Mickey Mouse and Sesame Street parts.  I take as little responsibility for
those as possible.

Enjoy!

Steve