 Duplo / 290
Re: new Pooh sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
At Walmart today in Greensboro,NC , I purchased 2 small new to me Duplo sets.
I do not usually buy Duplo, but they were packaged in clear plastic
canisters with various colored molded scenic tops.  Canisters are
approximately 6 inches tall. The lid adds another 1 1/2 inches.  All sets
have 9 pieces inside. Top and canister bottom not included in printed piece
count.

Price was $3.97 each.

Included booklet/catalogue (16 pages) shows a totally new shaped figure (for
ages 2+), >
sheree

just found new sets at lego.com under Duplo Dolls

set 2951 Lisa (feeding baby)