 Dear LEGO / 972 (-10)
  Re: Enough already

(...) See, this is where you lose me. Completely. The prove it Prove It, PROVE IT! post struck me as amazingly rude. And NOT rude to TLC. To *Todd.* That's who is was being addressed to, no? Todd had taken a stance which he felt (excuse me for (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Enough already

(...) Just stepping in to point out that the scans are invaluable to me and I would be impacted by not having them around. At least, I *would* be if I got off my duff and started turning the 200+ pounds of used, unsorted LEGO back into sets again. I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Enough already

(...) No skin off my nose - I know my IQ, and it's well over to the higher end of the scale (and I mean WELL over) ;-) (IQ != common sense, however) I stand by my "PROVE IT" comments. I wanted proof from TLC, and I got it, end of story - until we (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Enough already

(...) You matter, but I wasn't talking about you. :) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What I'd like to see...please

I don't want to sound the opposite of constructive in this post, but I am not too excited by your request. At the moment, I have scans of all the instructions I can handle! I have them pretty well divided by theme/age. I have a spare hard drive for (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Interesting. I was able to log in on Sat from home, check out the instructions for the HotRod, and save them. But when I try to log in here, I just get the page reloaded. I also don't see the URL you are referring to in the source code for the login (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  2000 Castles

Dear Sir(s): Thank you for making just what I wanted! Your the best toy company already, in my book! -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What I'd like to see...please

(...) I think this would be cool but kinda limited in the "fun" factor. What I'd like to see, and what I think would appeal to Lego's target market enough to get them to produce something like this, is several CD's filled with Creator (or whatever) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough already

(...) "The people that matter?"!? What does that phrase mean? How can I tell if I "matter" or not? -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Enough already

(...) I'm probably in the minority here, but guess what? I don't care. I think what Kevin has done with Brickshelf.com is AWESOME. Utterly and completely AWESOME. I applaud his effort 100%. But you know what? For all the scans I've browsed through (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact