 Dear LEGO / 5042 (-20)
  Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!

Dear LEGO® Fans! Below you will find an open letter to the LEGO Company’s CEO. The Intention of the letter is the urgend wish to get back our SYSTEM grey back. I will post this letter 2 times: the second posting is meant to put your name under it. I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Re: parts pack request

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:IAILC5.1vH3@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, this idea probably doesn't make any sense for LEGO, being that the ONLY people interested in this would be AFOL's and even then probably only a (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: parts pack request

(...) Hi, Ben, I thought of such a set, too (although I thought of tiles 2x2 with a number printed on them, but bricks 2x4 have definitely more style). Nonetheless, this won't happen, because a) It would make sense. And ideas that make sense don't (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Hats off to Jake!

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote: (snip) I'll third that sentiment (and spotlight it!) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: parts pack request

<snip> (...) AMEN!!! Well put. That's a grand idea. Sign me up for 1(00) of those! -Rob (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  parts pack request

A pack of LEGO parts, one of each color - that's my suggestion. What color blue is blue? Which of the eight shades of orange is that? These are just a couple of questions I run into from time to time. I've often heard suggestions for somebody to (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: AT-AT (#4483) - What were you thinking?

(...) Okay bad form to reply to self and all... Ever post something quickly and then read it again later and really, really want to reel it back in? If anyone cares or was paying attention, sorry for that last paragraph and the holier-than-though (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: AT-AT (#4483) - What were you thinking?

(...) SNIP (...) Dear LEGO, In the interest of equal time, it's important you know that not all of us feel the same about the AT-AT set. Personally, I love it. It looks great. It was fun to build. It captures much of the detail of the "real" (okay (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  AT-AT (#4483) - What were you thinking?

I had read reviews saying that this model was fragile, but I had no idea how ridiculously fragile it was until I got one for Christmas. You literally can't touch it except in a few special places, without something breaking off. A quick run-down of (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Please release "upgrade"-kit for 8369

(...) Yes, that would be nice to. After using my Dirt Crucher for some time now I to would like to expand and try other ideas. (...) This winter I've done a lot of driving on packed snow and ice (I live in Sweden) and it's practicaly imposible to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Grey zone debate wanted! (was: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?)

Judging by the reactions (or lack of) to my suggestion to move the page to a subdomain called l3go, I guess it'll be ok... Or is it? Last chance to complain before I commence the moveingprocess. Cheers NB (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) What about www.lego.si ? There is a company called LEGO d.o.o. (d.o.o. would mean I guess Ltd. - Limited responsibilites) in Slovenia... Saso from Slovenia (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: My first MOC in "bley"....

(...) I know how serious you are when it comes to your acrimony over the color changes, and so I shouldn't have made light of it in the first place (but how could I resist? You are such a character:-) FWIW, I think the decision was a unmitigated (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Robo Platoon MOC's

(URL) These are great Chris. The use of those pnumatic tees is awesome. Hopefully awesome enough to convice Lego to incorporate them in some sets in similar fashion....cough cough I am particuarily fond of the red one. (it's the sword, I'm a sucker (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Blue baseplates

Dear LEGO (Hi Jake!)- Now that 48 x 48 blue baseplates are in production (the Glendale Galleria LEGO store has them built into for-sale tables), it would be nice to buy them separately! (We recently needed 18 48x48 blue sections, so we bought 18 x (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Standard LEGO RCX firmware

(...) I've forwarded this request on. With the holidays coming up quickly, it may take a bit to get a response. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Technic Pin Joiner Perpendicular Bent (44809)

Any plans for adding this to any of the Technic Accessory Packs? 'Technic Pin Joiner Perpendicular Bent' (44809) They are extremely useful in Technic Structural creations but are extremely hard to come by. (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) What about: www.oldlego.com It exists. Gary Istok (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

S@H is to expensive in Australia. I prefer to buy from EBAY in the US and pay the additional $30USD shipping. When you add $40 AUD to the price of a purchase and it's still cheaper than S@H, you soon learn not to bother. (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Standard LEGO RCX firmware

Dear LEGO, I understand that ROBOLAB, which is sold directly by LEGO, includes a version of the RCX firmware which has not been made available as part of a Mindstorms SDK or as part of the RIS 2.0 software nor has it been made available to the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact