 Dear LEGO / 477
Re: Adults Are People Too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:09:05 GMT

Peter Callaway <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote in message
news:FJxp5K.C1G@lugnet.com...
I understand how you fell about Lego NZ, mate. I nearly cried when I heard
that the warehouse of spare parts was closed down here in Sydney. And to • think
what they did with all the left over parts!! I'd turn over in my grave, if • I
could! I assume they're sending all the parts to the Lane Cove office • here?
Might do to pay them a visit soon.

The spare parts and sets from LEGO NZ were packed up and sent to LEGO
Australia HQ.  I'm not sure how the Australian operations are setup but the
Spare Parts department over your way are reluctantly receiving the stuff.

You may want to get in touch with Barbara (somethingorother) the spare parts
manager for LEGO Australia.  She may be willing to sell some of the sets
she's received from New Zealand.

On that note, at the risk of getting off topic (and incurring the wrath of • the
Lugnet Police) what's your guess for the World Cup final? Another • Bledisloe
Cup playoff?? This Saturday night should be an interesting match.

I'm staying up to watch the Wallabies and the Welsh.  Should be a great
game.  No sleep either the next night with 3 further games.  At least it's a
long weekend (Monday's a holiday here).

The final is sometime away.  Could be an All Blacks v Wallabies
final....time will tell.

...having said that, although living downunder is fun, the darkness and • the
creepy crawlies can be a bit too much to handle sometimes.  ;-)

Ah, well. They go really well on the barbie next to the shrimps! ;)

;-)  Indeed...washed down with a few Fosters or is it XXXX?

Sanjay

Followups set to Lugnet.Sport.Rugby