 Dear LEGO / 474
Re: Adults Are People Too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 03:34:06 GMT

Peter Callaway <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote in message
news:FJxo1F.A9D@lugnet.com...

Is that why so many of you come over here and live in Bondi??

LOL!!.....probably...actually Bondi is a lovely part of the world though....

Drawing a very long bow I guess I was speaking on behalf of all of us Lego
fans south of the equator. United we stand, divided we fall Sanjay!!

I agree....except when it comes to the sporting arena....

...having said that, although living downunder is fun, the darkness and the
creepy crawlies can be a bit too much to handle sometimes.  ;-)

Sanjay