 Dear LEGO / 469
Re: Adults Are People Too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:10:38 GMT

Well, as I've noted in many other Lugnet groups and on RTL, if there is something
you want from the US, I will ship it to you for cost plus shipping.  Using Larry
P's factoring service would probably be fastest for payment.

Peter Callaway wrote:

P.S. At least most of you guys live in Europe or the US. Try things down in
Australia where we live in a Lego desert. Some of the sets and themes you talk
about are not even available here. We've only just started to get Mindstorms
sets. Lego Australia officially sucks!!